Commissioned in 2006
Used Daito 3D Profile Plasma Cutting Coping Robot manufactured in Japan.
- 20m infeed with lift and carry transfer table stockyard.
- 18m outfeed with discharge table.
- Hypertherm 260AMP plasma torch.
- Motoman robot.
- Process and add value to all your structural profiles including UB, PFC, SHS, RHS and plate 3m x 1.2m.
- Refer to brochure for details on decommissioning, recommissioning and training.
- Machine available for immediate sale and inspection now.
- There are 2 other Daito machines that can be purchased as a complete layout to process 1,500 Tonne of steel per month.
- Any steel service centre in Australia will be charging a fabricator $400/hour to process profiles on any coping robot, this complete installation budget finance cost is $200/day, or the cost of 30 minutes of processing from your local steel service centre.
- The owner has set the reserve price at $200K and are expecting best offers above reserve price – A new coping robot is typically $900K to $1 Million.
- Purchasing a machine of this quality for 20% of what a new line would cost ensures your workshop will be successful.
MAKE YOUR DECISION, AN INTELLIGENT AND PROFITABLE INVESTMENT
If you are looking for pre-owned machinery opportunities, USM is your best option in the market. Buy with the security and quality that distinguishes us.
Contact one of our specialized USM advisers
We will send you more detailed information and prices
If you wish, and it is possible, a visit will be scheduled to inspect the machinery
Agreement in the supply conditions
The machinery is shipped and installed
One of our advisors will assist you
Contact us! One of our advisors will assist you.
+61 414 151 900