Daito DS 400
Commissioned in 2006
- The DS400 is a combination drill and circular saw that includes 3 spindles for productive processing capability.
- Regarding this unit’s capacity and capability for processing a variety of profiles, please review the brochure above.
- The unit includes an infeed stockyard and outfeed discharge table to process 18m links of steel.
- Any steel service centre in Australia will be charging a fabricator $300/hour to process profiles on any beamline, this complete installation budget finance cost is $100/day, or the cost of 20 minutes of processing from your local steel service centre.
- The infeed stockyard can be commissioned inside or outside any factory so your footprint can be maximised for fabrication or steel processing.
- There are several of these units installed within Australia due to the versatility, capability and productivity that this type of machine provides any workshop.
- This machine is commissioned in a workshop with a 1m beamline and 1200mm wide coping robot that can be sold as a complete line for AUD$450K.
- The DS400 with infeed conveyor and outfeed discharge table starts from AUD$50K and AUD$100K with the 4 lift and carry trolleys and infeed stockyard, if not sold with the CSD2 Beamline.
MAKE YOUR DECISION, AN INTELLIGENT AND PROFITABLE INVESTMENT
If you are looking for pre-owned machinery opportunities, USM is your best option in the market. Buy with the security and quality that distinguishes us.
Contact one of our specialized USM advisers
We will send you more detailed information and prices
If you wish, and it is possible, a visit will be scheduled to inspect the machinery
Agreement in the supply conditions
The machinery is shipped and installed
One of our advisors will assist you
Contact us! One of our advisors will assist you.
+61 414 151 900