Kaltenbach KDX1215 + KBS1301
Sawing Line, Profile Drilling / Beam Line
SOLD AT €343,750.00
Standalone Beam Drilling Line KDX1215
- Year of manufacturing of the machine – 2007
- Working range of 1,200 x 450 mm
- Equipped with 3 drilling Axis( One vertical & two horizontal)
- Drilling diameter range from 8- 40 mm
- Max spindle speed RPM, frequency controlled – 1100
- Powerful drilling gear motor capacity of 33 kW( 11 kW each)
- Drilling feed ranging from 0- 500 mm/min
- Can use both HSS, carbide
- Automatic tool change for 5 most common tool sizes on each drilling unit( 15 magazine locations in total)
- Self-adjusting horizontal and vertical clamping device.
- Air cooling device with internal axial air supply.
- counter-sinking program & Threading program for all 3 drilling spindles.
- Equipped with Chip container
- Oil cooler for Hydraulic power pack & Spray oil cooling device for external cooling.
- Including Installation, commissioning and training
- Systems for Steel Processing (SSP) Product Catalogue
Bandsaw Line KBS1301
- Year of manufacturing of the machine – 2001
- Working Range of 1300 x 700 mm
- Cutting speed 16-100 m/min
- Saw band feed 0-300 mm/min
- Vertical saw in solid twin pillar construction
- NC- Controlled angle setting
- Self-adjusting horizontal clamping device
- Automatic hydraulic lowering of the machine
- Brochure | KBS 1301 Bandsaw
Note: The saw drill line KBS 1301 & KDX 1215 can be configured either in SPLIT or BACK TO BACK system depending on the customer requirement.
MAKE YOUR DECISION, AN INTELLIGENT AND PROFITABLE INVESTMENT
If you are looking for pre-owned machinery opportunities, USM is your best option in the market. Buy with the security and quality that distinguishes us.
Contact one of our specialized USM advisers
We will send you more detailed information and prices
If you wish, and it is possible, a visit will be scheduled to inspect the machinery
Agreement in the supply conditions
The machinery is shipped and installed
One of our advisors will assist you
Contact us! One of our advisors will assist you.
+61 414 151 900