KALTENBACH KPS 515
Punching and Shearing Line
- Massive steel Portal-frame, with totally 15 punch- and 24 die tools.
- The punch- and die tools are set up independent on an under- and upper carousel. Servo motor and a mechanical blocking system bring and hold the carousel on the exact and guaranteed position.
- Hydraulic down holding and material correction device (4 t), arranged on the in- and outfeed side of the material.
Vertical Punch Unit
- Working Range: (Flat min) 50 x 5 mm / (Flat max) 500 x 25 mm
- Punch Diameter: (min – max) 5 – 40 mm
- Punch Force: 1250 kN
- The sideward positioning of the punch unit running on linear bearings by means of ball screw spindle with servo motor.
- To prevent undesired process blockings the machine is standard equipped with an automatic material lifter, which pulls the material out of the carriage at burring.
- Program controlled pop-marking function via automatic punch force reduction.
- Automatic horizontal and vertical material clamping device within the automatic cycle. Hardened clamping rollers running on linear bearings.
- Initial bar length control at the front edge of the bar via light scanner, integrated in the infeed roller conveyor.
- Automatic program-controlled tool lubrication system via spray oil mist system.
Flat Shear Unit
- Working Range: (min) 50 x 5 mm / (max) 500 x 25 mm
- Shear Force: 2200 kN
- Massive steel portal frame construction
- The sideward positioning of the complete shear unit running on linear bearings by means of ball screw spindle with servo motor. To uniformly take up the shear forces the flat shear unit always positions centric to the material width.
- The blades are, before grinding, multiple turntables.
- In the shear unit integrated hydraulic down holder to clamp the workpiece.
- Extreme short rest piece length: 2 x the material thickness to be processed (min. 20 mm).
- A process without remnant is also possible by optimising the bar configuration (no remnant cut).
Disclaimer: The technical description provided above is intended as a general guide and may not reflect the exact specifications of the machine currently on offer. While efforts have been made to provide accurate information, please note that details such as features, capabilities, and specifications may vary for the specific Kaltenbach KPS 515 Punching and Shearing Machine available through Used Structural Machinery.
MAKE YOUR DECISION, AN INTELLIGENT AND PROFITABLE INVESTMENT
If you are looking for pre-owned machinery opportunities, USM is your best option in the market. Buy with the security and quality that distinguishes us.
Contact one of our specialized USM advisers
We will send you more detailed information and prices
If you wish, and it is possible, a visit will be scheduled to inspect the machinery
Agreement in the supply conditions
The machinery is shipped and installed
One of our advisors will assist you
Contact us! One of our advisors will assist you.
+61 414 151 900